Sunday, March 22, 2009

Knowledge

Anyone ever ask you what you want to be when you grow up? Have you heard someone talk about a job that sounded really cool and wanted to know more? What areas of work or service are you interested in? Post some comments here and let me know what you are interested in learning more about.

Love, Sister Dunham

3 comments:

Alayna Brovont said...

I've always wanted to be an early education teacher(pre-school-first grade)

Unknown said...

i want to be a teacher!!!!!!!!! Oh i have always wanted to learn about glass blowing...i am also intrested in fashion designing, and being a lawyer,and enginering!!!! I am open to anything really!

Kayla Casos said...

ahhh i can feel life radiating through this blog again. i am impressed. please keep this up.

this still applies to me though, even if i'm not in the ward anymore right?

I am mildly interested in an art career, since i enjoy drawing. I would also like to try my hand at writing. I have learned that i deal better with people who are a bit younger than me, so i could do something pertaining to the taking care of kids perhaps...? haha. anyways. please continue updating, and thank you sister dunham. :3